Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sicko

Well, Rachel threw up Friday once and then this morning felt pretty hot. We decided, since both of us are teaching today in the third hour, that Missy, Grant, and Nina would go and Rachel and I would meet them for the third hour.

Unfortunately, Rachel threw up several times during the first two hours. I couldn't get a hold of the High Priests Group leader, so we just went (equipped with certain supplies). The thing is, I was thinking the whole time "this is a bad idea". Missy in her lesson was doing some things outside for a wise man-foolish man comparison. A feverish kid is one thing but a nauseous one is another. And I thought that taking a nauseous kid into the Bishop's office to teach the class was at least equally as bad an option.

Luckily, the Group leader and I talked when we got there and they met with the Elders today. I guess I'll just file that lesson away to give sometime in the future.

Poor Rachel. Of all our kids she just throws up all the time. In consequence she knows all about it. She knows to throw up in the toilet if she can and that the bowl next to her on the bed is "my bowl where I throw up".

0 comments:

2007-2009, Dave and Melissa Lyon. All rights reserved.