Friday, September 19, 2008

Family Movies

This is for my little sister Mary who needed some proof about how cute her nephew and nieces are.

A while back we made several movies as a family. It was a fairly harmless way to have a fun time. They were put together without much thought before hand and due to (if I may say so) some clever editing, turned out pretty good. I think so anyway. It became kind of a chore so we haven't done one in over a year now. Probably should.

I was putting all of our family videos up on Yahoo! Video, since I prefer Yahoo services to Google's- more on that later, since I can't really justify it- but in looking at the Yahoo terms of service it says you have to have the written consent of everyone in the movie. How crazy is that?

Anyway- they're now on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/davestlyon for those that don't have the DVD.

The most recent, Nephi and the Broken Bow, is still on Yahoo Video here.

0 comments:

2007-2009, Dave and Melissa Lyon. All rights reserved.