Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter

My girls and I had a visit with the Easter Bunny at the mall. Funny thing- the Easter Bunny is deaf! We were chatting with him for a while and the girls started signing to him and he signed back. It turns out that he knows sign language pretty well. He actually must be pretty good at lipreading because he understood us perfectly, but would reply in sign. So I guess it just means maybe he just can't speak. Well, after all, he is a bunny. . . who also lives in a giant teapot. Some parts of how we celebrate Easter just don't make much sense.
Here are my sweet Easter Chicks. They were not happy to have to pose for pictures when they wanted to start inhaling their Easter candy.


Sure, she may look all sweet and innocent, but our Meg is also known as the Destroyer of Pansies. Aren't Pansies edible flowers? I hope so. But the Destroyer of Pansies does not care if something is edible or not before she tries to eat it. Her other favorite things to nibble are bits of carpet, various strings and hairballs. Yum.


6 comments:

Tim said...

your kids are super cute.

Christa said...

Love all you pictures. I send Michi the picture of Megan and he sends his greetings and thinks Megan is very cute.

Cindy said...

Since everyone already commented on the cute kids, I will say that your flowers are also very pretty. Is that in your back yard?

Laynie said...

Wow.. Yup all of comments--I agreed. :D

Heather said...

I hope my babies turn out cute, too. I love Meg's Easter bonnet.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2007-2009, Dave and Melissa Lyon. All rights reserved.