Sunday, October 25, 2009

Frontier City Photos!

The kids had free tickets from their summer reading program and we got two more at half price online and headed for Oklahoma City's biggest amusement park. It was a cool day but very nice and we were there for about 5 hours(!). Nina, Grant, and Mom braved the Steel Lasso. Dad is a chicken and had enough of risking his children's lives after the Prairie Schooner (you can see me in the brown sweater on that ride- I'm clutching Nina and Rachel and watching Grant leave the seat every time we reached the top of the swing). For about half the time, it was literally walk up to the ride and get on- yes!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

How nice that you took Missy to the park for her birthday. I'm sure it was her first choice of birthday activities.

Cute pictures.

Laynie said...

I agreed with Cindy. Cute pictures.

Tim said...

looks like the kids had fun.

Christa said...

I have looked through the pictures 3 times but I didn't see Missy anywhere, maybe she was not even there. But it looked like the kids were having lots of fun. I really like the pic with Dave and kids running along the the road holding hands.

2007-2009, Dave and Melissa Lyon. All rights reserved.