Sunday, September 6, 2009

A few random pictures

Before Megan was born I had a few people ask if I wanted a baby shower. Unfortunately I've got that whole party phobia thing going and had to refuse. Also, as baby girl #3, we pretty much have everything we need. However, the day before I went into the hospital we had a stream of visitors all day long bearing gifts. By the end of the day the kids we really getting into seeing what would appear on our doorstep next. Was it an organized non-shower baby shower? Or just a whole lotta really nice people who had the same idea at the same time? I may never know. But I did feel really loved and impressed by the generosity and kindness of the great people of our ward.
Everybody love Grandma!
Just another nose picking photo.

4 comments:

Laynie said...

Cute pictures except funny picture of Rachel picking her nose! :D Little cute baby looked like Rachel, didn't you think? Maybe the picture fooled me.

Cindy said...

Rachel is making such a cute funny face in the last shot!

Mary Lyon said...

Everyone looks so cute. I'll hurry and come visit. Grammy

Heather said...

Rachel looks like she's holding her twin! Well, a much younger twin that is... you know what i mean! Keep those pictures coming :)

2007-2009, Dave and Melissa Lyon. All rights reserved.