Wednesday, March 10, 2010

English 101 by Rachel


Rachel is the type of gal who doesn't like to be told anything, but likes to figure things out herself, and then teach others. Lately she has been explaining to me her take on some common English words. Here is a sample of a few "Rach-a-nitions" that were too funny to forget.

Safety pins- "Mom, I know why we use
safety pins. It's so that we won't be scared. Safety pins protect us from monsters."

Pineapple-"Mom, do you know how to make a pineapple? You get a pie and put an apple in it and mix it up and put it in the oven and then you have a pineapple."

Butler- "Mom, I know what a butler is. A butler is a ler who brings you butts."


4 comments:

Laynie said...

Hahaha! What's a kid to make up or pop in her head?! Thank you for sharing with us. Rachel looked so cute with dirty stuff on her face. :D I usually love that spinning seat.. Fun!

Cindy said...

Now I know why we don't have a butler--I don't need any more butts!

Heather said...

The butler definition made me laugh out loud!

grant said...

Rachell just explained to me that the Bogyman is boggers and a man!

2007-2009, Dave and Melissa Lyon. All rights reserved.