Sunday, February 21, 2010

Will you be mine?

I let Grant and Nina chose a design (from familyfun.com) and make all their valentines for their classes this year. They were very cute, but certainly more expensive and time consuming than the normal class valentines that you can buy at the grocery store. Will we do this next year? Maybe not.
Get it? "BEE"Mine?
A robot invasion on our kitchen table!
The robots were pretty fun to make because we assembled them factory style. I cut them out and attached the arms, Grant wrote on the back, Nina added the feet, and Rachel put on the eyes. Of course all the factory employees demanded breaks every few minutes to eat the spare parts.

4 comments:

Laynie said...

Hahaha! It looked GREAT even had a great factory to make those robots.

Cindy said...

What cute valentines! I was lucky to keep Bryce's attention long enough just to sign his name on all of his.

Christa said...

Very cute Valentines. Yes, it has been my experience also that the home made stuff ends up costing more that than the store bought stuff.
Is is just me or does Nina look a lot like Emmy in this picture. At first I thought I opened the wrong blog.

The Fifes said...

how adorable!!

2007-2009, Dave and Melissa Lyon. All rights reserved.