Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Things I have Gone Through by Nina

this thing is the first thing i remember since i was born i didn't know how to crawl and i didn't know how to roll. a few months later i knew how to crawl walk and roll. Thats all I remember. I have suffered through an older brother. But he is sometimes a little...whatever. Sometimes he sticks things on my body- that was hard to go through. I hurt my knee once. Sometimes my shoes fall apart- that's hard for me to get through. It is hard for me to eat my dinner when I am told to eat vegetables I do not like, like beets.

5 comments:

Christa said...

Nina, I am sorry that your life seems so difficult at times and big brothers can be a challenge for sure. I can remember when you were so small that you could not roll over or crawl. It is amazing how much you have learned in your short life, you must be exceptionally smart. Of course you are also pretty cute.
HOpe your knee feels better.

grant said...

Yah,like that happened . She made the hole thing up just to get a good story.''The only way I can ever get a good adence is by making things up'' she said. ''You should do it to.

Stina said...

At least you only have one big brother Nina...i had THREE!!

I do not beets either :)

Cindy said...

Sounds like you have it pretty rough, Nina.

Tell your Mom that Grandma never forced us to eat our beets. I know because, unlike your mom, I hate beets, too.

judy said...

Well Gramps loves Beets. He's always begging to have them, but I don't fix them because I don't like them. There is one way I like them though. I like raw beets, peeled and shredded, plus apples shredded and coleslaw dressing. Dried cranberries are good in it too. It makes beautiful bright red salad.

What in the world is Grant sticking on you? Toothpaste?

2007-2009, Dave and Melissa Lyon. All rights reserved.